Working at your office or home desk can affect your health if it becomes a daily habit. To be more productive, you can use the tech listed below to help you out. Increasing your productivity can make your workflow much easier to handle.
- Volume-enhanced EQ
- Provides three levels of noise-cancellation to suit the environment you are in.
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and default voice assistant.
- 20 hours of battery life using noise-cancellation. A 15 minute charge can get you 2.5 hours of battery. Out of battery? Works with the included cable.
- Can connect two headphones to share your listening with friends and/or family.
- Download app to get access to more functions.
- Faster processor than previous series.
- Larger screen size but can still fit 38 mm bands.
- FDA approved ECG that detects abnormalities of heart rhythms.
- Fall detection.
- Can choose the LTE version (cost more).
- Improved health and workout features.
- 3 USB ports for charging.
- Holds up to two headphones.
- Goes under your desk for a more sleek look.
- 5-in-1 port.
- For Type-C devices, iPad, and Macbook users.
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB 2.0 port, Micro/SD card readers, and 1 USB-C port.
- Wire-free (no dongle attached to the hub so you may not notice it is there).
- Easy setup.
- The Google Wi-Fi app lets you do many things. Such as speed tests, screen time, block websites, and manage which device gets the most speed.
- Always have the fastest connection no matter what room you are in.
- 27″ 4K Ultra High Definition display.
- 8 million pixels
- 3840 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz.
- 2 HDMI ports, 1 Display port, 1 USB-C port.
- Includes VESA mount adapter
- Curve design eases strain on hands and wrist.
- Cushioned palm rest.
- Battery life: Keyboard up to 3 years; Mouse up to 2 years.
- Adjustable keyboard height.
- 2 shelves: Top for monitor and/or laptop, Bottom for keyboard and mouse.
- Helps with posture and health.
- No assembly needed.
- 32″ desktop.
Total Cost: $1,640.77
You do not have to buy all of the items listed to be more productive. I’d recommend trying one to see if workflow is growing and at comfort.
Let me know what you would want to read next by leaving a comment down below.